Gado-Gado can be eaten just like a salad with herbs / peanut sauce, but can also beeaten with white rice.
- Beans / Beans
- bean sprouts
- Cucumber (do not boil)
- melinjo chips
- 3 lime leaves
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 200ml water
- 400ml coconut milk
- 250gr peanuts (fried / roasted)
- 4 spring onions (1 onion)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Java 150gr sugar (palm sugar)
- 3 tsp sweet soy sauce
- All cooked vegetables and boiled eggs.
- Seasoning mashed and sauteed with a little oil until fragrant, add kaffir lime leaves andlemongrass and coconut milk and finally entered the water.
- the cooked vegetables arranged on a plate and add the egg pieces, crackers and chips, then doused in condiments.